In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the law of 1 August 2018, we have a Policy for the management and protection of personal data.
When the concepts used are not defined in the list below, the definitions given by the Law of 1st August 2018 on the protection of personal data and the EU Regulation 2016/679 apply.
- « Controller » : Refers to the signatory company of this document which determines the purposes and processing of personal data.
- « Recipient » : natural or legal person who receives the personal data.
- « Personal data » : means all the information that concerns you and on the basis of which you can be identified in order to make an order.
- « Cookies » : Cookies are small, harmless text files that do not affect your privacy or the security of your computer. Cookies increase the comfort of the user on the site and allow the publisher to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
The controller is CL Belux, a limited liability company, with its registered office at 20 Route de Longwy L-8080 Bertrange.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
2. Finalités du Traitement
CL Belux SARL may process your personal information :
- As part of an online purchase on our website “teawinelux.com”, or a purchase made in our store “TEAWINE LUX”.
- To provide you with information about our store (commercial offer …)
- To contact you in case of any event about an order.
Only CL Belux is the recipient of your personal information. This information can not be transmitted to a third party or marketed.
4. Data retention period
Your Personal Information is kept by CL Belux only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above.
5. Right of access to data
You have a right of access to all your personal data, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Finally, you have a right of opposition. The exercise of this right is only possible in one of two situations:
- When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or
- Where the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the collection of data used for commercial prospecting purposes.
6. General information about cookies on the website of “Teawinelux.com”
The publisher of the website “teawinelux.com”, can proceed to the implementation of a cookie on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile etc.) to ensure a smooth and optimal navigation on our site Internet.
“Cookies” are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile to customize the services we offer.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and the performance of our website and to send you contents adapted to your centers of interests. None of this information is disclosed to third parties unless we have your consent.
7. Amendment of this policy
CL Belux reserves the right to regularly supplement its Management Policy. In case of major changes, we will notify you by e-mail or via the home page of our website before they come into force. If, following these modifications, you feel that you have suffered real and serious damage, please contact CL Belux Sarl.